ABOUT ICI-BCICI was born on 7th September 1982 with Head Quarter at Chennai.
- ICI - Life Membership (ALL INDIA) - 12160
- ICI - Centres - 38
- ICI - Student Chapters - 208
- ICI - Student Members - 14500
- ICI - Organizational Members - 313
- ICI - Corporate Video
- ICI - Student Video
- ICI - Corporate Brochure
- ICI - Life Membership (KARNATAKA):870 (Bangalore-693, Mangalore-62, Hubli-Dharwad-115)
- ICI - Centres : - 03
- ICI - Student Chapters : - 38
- ICI - Student Members : - 2800
- ICI - Organizational Members - 33
- Promote growth of concrete construction and its sub-specialization.
- To disseminate information and train personnel by organizing seminars / conferences / workshops.
- Training programs for Fellow Members / Students and Corporate.
- Collaborate with National / International Agencies.
- Identify R & D problems of practical relevance.
- Arrange National and International Workshops, Conferences, Seminars, Deminars & Exhibitions
- Arrange Annual Lecture series on selected topics of relevance to Concrete Constructions
- To identify and recognize outstanding construction and outstanding performers in the field of Concrete Technology / Construction.
Important Events and Programs of ICI, Bangalore Centre, Karnataka
- Arranging monthly Technical Lectures, Endowment Lectures,National and International Workshops and Conferences.
- Providing Training Modules on Concrete and Concrete Technology for various organizations and Institutions. These tailor made programs are conducted throughout the year to cater for the specific needs of the organization concerned.
- Mile Stone
- Recieved Best Centre Award – Year 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Pioneer – ICI – IWC Innovative World of Concrete – International Conferences held at 1993-Bangalore, 1998-Kolkata, 2003-Pune,
2008-New Delhi, 2013-Hyderabad, 2018-Bangalore.
- Pioneer – ICI – ACECON – 2000 - National conference
- Pioneer – Concrete Panorama and Deminar, the annual flagship event - CPD – 2009, CPD – 2011, CPD – 2012, CPD – 2013,
CPD – 2014, CPD – 2015, CPD – 2016 and CPD – 2017.
ICI-BC WORKING GROUPS
- The following working groups are formed for the smooth conduct of activities for the year 2017-19.
- As a team we will be able to make a difference and contribute for the betterment of the profession.
- The working groups will be functioning as per the guidelines of the Advisory Board.
- Lecture Programmes
- Seminar / Conference/ Workshops
- Technical Tours/ Site Visits
- Student Chapter Activities/ New Student Chapters
- Training Programmes for Members /Certifications
- Product Awareness Programs/ Need Based Special Programs
- Honors and Awards : Exemplary Achievements
- Membership Development/ ICI Centres
- Technical Publications/Research